FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ground Beef and Tricolor Tortellini Soup
This visually striking tricolor tortellini and beef soup is as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the palate.
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, diced
- 2 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 1 lb. tricolor cheese tortellini or spinach and cheese Ravioli
- 1 can Del Monte® Corn, drained (15.25 oz.)
- 2 can Swanson’s® Chicken Broth (14 ounce)
- 2 cup(s) water
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, mined
- 1 cup(s) carrots, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cup(s) spinach
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- In large bowl, add ground beef, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Crumble mixture and add to skillet with diced onions. Brown in skillet over medium heat.
- In a large pot, combine browned ground beef mixture, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, water, seasoning, spinach, carrots, salt and pepper. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil.
- Once mixture is boiling, add ravioli/tortellini to the pot and boil for 3 minutes then decrease heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.