FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The tart flavor of tomato with a kick of red pepper brings warmth and dimension to this dish, while white wine and garlic establish a rich, savory foundation seemingly perfect for enhancing the mild flavor of grouper.
- 2 grouper fillets
- 1 1/4 cup(s) low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dry parsley
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup(s) tomato puree
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. chopped green olives
- Heat sauté pan on medium. Season grouper with salt and pepper. Dredge fillets in 1 cup of flour. Sauté grouper in 4 tablespoons olive oil in a non-stick skillet 4 to 6 minutes per side until golden. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, sauté garlic, olives and pepper flakes until garlic is soft. Add tomato puree. Add wine, bring to a boil and reduce by half. Remove from heat and add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over grouper and serve.