FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Guacamole is very popular as a dip, but you can also dress up the presentation to something truly special. Try serving these Guacamole-stuffed tomatoes as a first course with a side of tortilla chips, and delight your guests.
- 5 large vine-ripened tomatoes, divided
- 2 ripe Hass Avocados
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, minced
- 1 serrano chili or small jalapeño pepper, minced
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Remove top and insides of 4 tomatoes, set aside. Chop remaining tomato to make 1/4 to 1/2 cup.
- Peel and seed the avocados. Combine in a bowl with the lime juice and roughly mash with the back of a fork. Leave it chunky.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon evenly into tomatoes.