FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Halloween Ice Cream Treats
It's easy to pull off these restaurant-style desserts at home. With a spooky secret hidden beneath each shell, the kids will love tapping into these festive treats to reveal delicious ice cream inside.
- 4 Nabisco® Nilla® Wafer cookies
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- Orange and purple Halloween sprinkles
- Place cookies in a single layer on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; top each with a scoop of ice cream. Freeze until firm.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Remove one dessert at a time from the freezer. Dip in melted chocolate; top with sprinkles. Freeze until serving. Repeat with remaining desserts.