FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ham & Broccoli Frittata
The sweet, nutty flavor of Swiss cheese complemented by tender broccoli florets defines the flavor of this easy, one-pan breakfast skillet recipe.
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, 1 cup cheese, ham and pepper; set aside.
- In a 10 inch ovenproof skillet, saute broccoli in butter until tender. Reduce heat; add egg mixture. Cover and cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until nearly set.
- Uncover skillet; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.