FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs
Enjoy the taste of homemade meatballs right from your freezer in a recipe that makes this traditional great-for-entertaining dish easier than ever.
- 2 lb. Casa Di Bertacchi® Meatballs, frozen
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle traditional barbecue sauce
- Place frozen meatballs in skillet and cover with lid. Cook until warmed all the way through.
- Add pineapple, bell pepper and barbecue sauce and stir.
- Heat until the mixture is warm.