FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Heart-Healthy Breakfast Scramble
This colorful breakfast dish made with hash browns, smoked sausage and seasoned tomatoes makes enough servings to feed family and hungry guests to your summer outdoors breakfast.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 7 oz. turkey smoked sausage
- 3 cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style, thawed
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce), drained
- 1 carton (16 ounce) Egg Beaters® Original
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut crosswise into slices.
- Add to prepared skillet along with the potatoes; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage and potatoes are evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place drained tomatoes in microwavable dish; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Stir. Cover to keep warm.
- Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook just until Egg Beaters are set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon evenly onto 8 serving plates; top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.