FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty Beef Stew
Beat the winter blues with this hearty beef stew. The short ingredient list and easy preparation mean it’s a great, quick dinner that’s also perfect for chilly evenings.
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 can (12 ounce each) beef gravy
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce), drained
- 1 pkg. frozen vegetables for stew, thawed (16 ounce ea.)
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add gravy, undrained tomatoes and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.