FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty Corn and Bacon Dip
Score big points at your next tailgate party with this rich and hearty dip. It’s so satisfy, it could almost double as a main dish.
View all tips »
This recipe was especially crafted for Sam’s Club Members.
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) corn, sautéed
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon, cooked and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In large sauté pan, sauté corn and butter until soft, stirring constantly to avoid color development.
- In a separate large sauté pan, cook bacon until almost crispy.
- Add all ingredients to the work bowl of a stand mixer and mix with the paddle or whisk attachment to combine.