FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty and Heart-Healthy Idaho® Potato Soup
This one-pot, hearty soup is both good and good for you! The aroma of simmering stock will envelop you with comfort and warmth.
- 2 lb. Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed and cut in .50-inch cubes (about 5 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped onions (10 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped dried tomatoes
- 2 pint chicken broth (low-sodium )
- 2 cup(s) shredded, cooked turkey
- 3 cup(s) packaged, chopped, frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- freshly ground pepper
- In heavy soup pot, heat oil on high and stir in onions. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes or until well browned.
- Add potatoes, dried tomatoes and broth.
- Bring to boil and cook covered for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey and vegetables, return to boil and cook 6 - 8 minutes.
- Top with freshly ground pepper.