FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty Pizza Casserole
Transform your favorite supreme pizza toppings into an easy, mix-and-bake casserole. With the diverse blend of ingredients, every bite will deliver a new, irresistible flavor that satisfies your pizza craving.
- 1 cup(s) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 6 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp. sliced ripe olives
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, pepperoni, olives, sugar, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Drain macaroni; add to meat mixture. Transfer to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Or before baking, cover and freeze casserole for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake according to directions.