FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty Sausage Mini-quiche
These cupcake-sized mini-quiches are great for brunch or as an appetizer—not only do they taste delicious, they look great arranged on a platter.
View all tips »
Replace green bell pepper for red bell pepper for a different color and sweeter flavor.
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook sausage, mushrooms and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Beat eggs, milk and black pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in sausage mixture, cheese, and green onion.
- Line 2 cupcake pans with 16 foil baking cups, or spray muffin cups with cooking spray. Spoon mixture evenly into baking cups
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.