FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hearty Seafood Stew
Enjoy this rich, flavorful stew with big, hearty pieces of seafood in every bite. This is great for entertaining, or a one-pot meal for the family. They’re sure to find the variety of tastes and textures in this soup so satisfying.
View all tips »
Serve this with a hearty loaf of bread and white wine.
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 clove(s) of garlic, chopped
- 2 large onions, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cup(s) white wine
- 3 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 3 Tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 12 jumbo prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 4 tilapia fillets cut into 2-inch chunks
- 8 oz. of salmon fillet cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 lb. king crab legs separated into small portions
- 1 lb. lobster tail meat cut into 2-inch chunks
- Heat olive oil.
- Add chopped garlic and diced onion; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, white wine, parsley, basil, salt and lemon pepper.
- When tomato liquid has come to a full boil, turn down heat and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Add crab, shrimp and lobster; cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salmon, tilapia and cover with lid for another 5 minutes. Do not stir after fish is cooked because the meat will break apart.