FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Heavenly Filled Strawberries
Colorful, bite-sized desserts are ideal for wedding showers, baby showers, or any breakfast or luncheon guests. Try these simple yet stunning stuffed strawberries made with just five common ingredients you may already have on hand.
- 3 dozen large fresh strawberries
- 2 pkg. (one 8 oz., one 3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Chocolate bar
- Remove stems from strawberries; cut a deep "X" in the tip of each berry. Gently spread berries open.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy. Pipe or spoon about 2 teaspoons into each berry; Grate desired amount of chocolate bar and sprinkle with chocolate. Chill until serving.