FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Herb-marinated Chicken Thighs
Meaty chicken thighs are a full-flavored and economical choice for easy weekday dinners hot off the grill.
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) corn or canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken thighs
- Combine water, oil, vinegar and seasoning in a resealable bag. Add chicken. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over direct medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes with the lid closed as much as possible, until the chicken is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, with a temperature of at least 170°F, turning once.