FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Savory Herb and Garlic Butter
Effortless upgrades to tabletop staples make a great impression on guests. Keep a batch of this seasoned butter on hand to easily enhance breads, meat or vegetables. Or for sit-down meals, place a single serving on each bread plate.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Place butter in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Roll into log form and wrap with plastic or parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut into circles when butter is hard.
- Place on desired items.