FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Herbed Salmon Packets
Season top-quality salmon fillets with the finest herbs, seal in foil packets and bake in the oven for an easy and delicious meal.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) Olive Garden Seasoned Croutons
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 inches square). Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; top each with a lemon slice. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with croutons.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape.