FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Herbed Shrimp Dip
Appetizer made with cream cheese, ReaLemon lemon juice, Member's Mark cooked shrimp and herbs. Serve with Stacy's pita bread chips.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped baby shrimp (about 8 ounce), or 2 cans (6-.50 ounce) minced clams, drained
- 2 Tbsp. minced chives
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 2 tsp. minced basil
- Tabasco® (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Crackers and/or potato chips, for serving
- Stir together cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir in lemon juice and lemon zest, then stir in shrimp (or clams) and herbs.
- Season to taste with Tabasco (if using), salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, set bowl on serving platter and surround with crackers and/or potato chips.