FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hidden Valley Holiday Turkey
Discovering new ways to bring great, family-approved flavors to your holiday turkey is easy with the simple addition of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning to your bird prep routine.
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 12 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 turkey (12-14 pounds), rinsed well and pat dry, giblets & liver removed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter together with 6 teaspoons of seasoning mix until well blended.
- With clean hands, carefully separate the breast skin from the breast by moving your hand underneath the skin. Spread the butter mixture evenly under the skin. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning mix all over the turkey.
- Roast the turkey covered for 3 hours, then uncover and cook for another 30 minutes or until juices run clear and an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.