FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hidden Valley® Veggie Pizza
This new pizza night favorite promises to get your whole family eating veggies. With fresh, sliced vegetables sandwiched between soft mozzarella cheese and ranch-seasoned marinara sauce, you can bet they'll be back for seconds.
- 4 medium whole wheat flour tortillas or 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) jarred marinara or spaghetti sauce
- finely sliced red and yellow peppers
- grated zucchini
- finely chopped sweet onion
- sliced tomato
- sliced black olives
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover two large baking sheets with foil (for easy cleanup) and spray with vegetable oil. Bake the tortillas blind (empty) for 4 to 5 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool enough for kids to handle. (If using English muffins, simply toast on lowest setting until just barely toasted.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix Hidden Valley The Original Ranch dressing with marinara sauce. Spread a few tablespoons of sauce on each tortilla, followed by the cheese and veggies. Bake until cheese if bubbly throughout, about 6 to 8 minutes.