FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Holiday Cheesecake Presents
Tuck a cheesecake "present" into a lunch box. These whimsically decorated cheesecake bites bring a touch of festive fun!
- 1 1/2 cup(s) HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 pkg. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Suggested decorations: decorating gels, colored sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F
- MIX graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, ¾ cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Cut into bars. Decorate with gels and sprinkles to resemble presents.