FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizzas
Make bistro-style pizza at home easily when you pick up a hot, tender Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken and choose your favorite toppings from fresh, quality vegetables and cheeses.
- 1/4 oz. quick-rise yeast
- 1 cup(s) warm water (120°F to 130°F)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 1/2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 3 cup(s) cubed Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh baby spinach
- 4 cup(s) (16 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 1/2 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over two 12-inch pizza pans coated with cooking spray. Divide dough in half. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-inch circle. Transfer to prepared pans. Build up edges slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork; brush with oil. Bake at 425°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, sauté garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, pepper and remaining salt. Combine flour and milk until smooth. Stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over crusts; top with chicken, tomatoes, spinach, cheeses and Italian seasoning. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until crusts are lightly browned and cheeses are melted.