FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Once you try this creamy, cheesy homemade favorite, you’ll crave this comfort food often. Macaroni is great as a side or main course.
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cup(s) Daily Chef™ Elbow Macaroni, cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Ritz® Crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a separate pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
- Slowly whisk flour in with melted butter or margarine. Stirring constantly.
- Whisk in milk until mixture is well combined.
- Place Velveeta® cubes in pan. Stir until melted.
- Add macaroni and coat evenly in cheese mixture.
- Pour macaroni mixture into a greased baking dish. Top evenly with shredded cheese and crumbled Ritz® crackers. Bake until cheese on top is melted.