FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Nothing trumps the flavor of delivery like pizza made from scratch with fresh vegetables and cheeses all available in club. You'll be surprised just how easy this recipe makes everyone's favorite meal.
- 1/4 oz. active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) warm water (110°F to 115°F)
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Stir in flour, a cup at a time, until a soft dough forms.
- Turn onto floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 2 to 3 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each into a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.