FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Homestyle Chicken Casserole
No matter the season or the weather, sometimes you or your family simply crave a hearty comfort meal. This casserole is a quick way of satisfying those cravings.
View all tips »
This dish freezes well. Assemble the casserole as directed but do not bake. Seal tightly, label and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator and bake according the directions listed above.
- 16 oz. Daily Chef™ Spaghetti
- 3 cup(s) rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) jarred roasted red peppers, diced
- 2/3 cup(s) celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded), divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break spaghetti into 2” pieces. Cook according to package directions; drain and return spaghetti to hot empty pan. Add chicken to spaghetti.
- Stir in soup, broth, peppers, celery, seasoning and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.