FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Honey-Citrus Chicken Kabobs
Our fresh tri-color peppers deliver exciting color and flavor to these grilled kabobs made with plump, juicy Member's Mark® chicken.
- 1/2 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, lemon juice, honey and garlic. Pour 1 1/4 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and peppers.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.