FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Honey-Citrus Chicken Sandwiches
Member's Mark® chicken cooks up plump and juicy, the perfect start to this sweet and tangy sandwich made even more delicious by fresh-squeezed Sam's Club orange juice and Artisan Fresh™ rolls.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Muenster cheese, optional
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 thin tomato slices
- 6 red onion slices
- Shredded lettuce
- Flatten chicken breast evenly to 1/4-inch thickness; set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the orange and lemon juices, honey, oil, mustard, poultry seasoning and cayenne pepper. Add chicken breasts; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain; discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until juices run clear.
- If desired, top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese and grill 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese begins to melt. Serve on rolls with tomato, onion and lettuce.