FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Honey Grilled Shrimp
Sweet and tangy marinade makes these grilled shrimp irresistible. With just three ingredients, you’ll love the simplicity of the prep, and your guests will love the outcome.
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, honey and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade.
- Grill or broil 3 to 4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently.