FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Expand your grilling menu with this sweet and savory recipe for Sam’s Club quality pork tenderloin, soaked in a simple marinade of beer, honey, herbs and spices. This recipe is great for a weekend cookout.
- 1 cup(s) beer or ginger ale
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. ea.)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare the grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with remaining marinade.