FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Honey-Herb Pork Tenderloin
An easy rub, a simple sauce and just 30 minutes of bake time make this dinner recipe weeknight-friendly. The whole family will love the delicate combination of sweet honey with savory herbs and spices with juicy, quality Sam’s Club pork.
- 1/2 tsp. ea. dried marjoram, oregano and thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ea. garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 lb. ea.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato puree
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine the marjoram, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and pepper. Rub over pork.
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil; place tenderloins on a rack in prepared pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Set aside 1 cup; keep warm.
- Spoon half of the remaining sauce over pork. Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F, brushing once more with sauce.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.