FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hot Dogs with the Works
Layer on the cheese, relish and other condiments then wrap your hot dog in a double layer of foil and grill to perfection.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped, seeded tomato
- 3 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, tomato, onion and relish. Place hot dogs in buns; top with cheese mixture.
- Wrap each hot dog in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12x10 inch). Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.