FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hot Parmesan-Artichoke Dip
There was a time when this amazing dip, in all its hot, cheesy, artichokey, garlicky goodness, hadn’t been invented. Glad we don’t live in that time.
View all tips »
Save 40 calories and 5g fat per serving by preparing with Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and onions until well blended. Spoon into pie plate. Refrigerate up to 3 days. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 min. or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions.
Prepare as directed, using one of the following flavor options:
- Spicy Artichoke Dip: Add 1 drained 4-oz. can chopped green chiles.
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip: Add 1 thawed and well-drained 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach.
- Zippy Artichoke Dip: Add 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce.
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained, chopped (14 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Wheat Thins® Original Crackers
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon into shallow ovenproof dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with Wheat Thins® Original Crackers.