FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Hot Spinach, Chicken and Artichoke Dip
Enhance the classic spinach dip. This version uses Member’s Mark® Canned Chicken for added flavor and is simply delicious!
View all tips »
Substitute Neufchâtel cheese for the cream cheese for a lower-calorie version.
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can Members Mark® Canned Chicken, drained (13 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- .1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium metal bowl; spoon into 9” pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers or assorted vegetable dippers.