FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Ice Cream Sundae Topping
Peanuts are always a favorite sundae topping with hot fudge sauce or chocolate syrup and using Kar’s™ Sweet ‘n Salty Mix® is as good as it gets!
View all tips »
Hot fudge sauce may be heated in a double boiler or saucepan placed in a pan of hot water before putting on top of the ice cream.
- 1 pint premium vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1 12-ounce jar hot fudge or chocolate sauce
- 1 cup(s) Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix
- Slightly-sweetened whipped cream and maraschino cherries, optional
- Divide ice cream into 4 dessert bowls and top with a generous serving of hot fudge or chocolate sauce.
- Divide the Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix between the four sundaes.
- Top each sundae with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry, if desired.