FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Individual Muffin Pizzas
This recipe is a great way to introduce kids to the kitchen. Even 4-year-olds can make their own “pizza” this way-and they’ll love eating their creations, too.
- 4 Thomas® English Muffins, split and toasted
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mozzarella cheese, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, softened
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a fork to blend the brown sugar and butter.
- Place muffins, cut-side up, on a cookie sheet and spread on a base coat of cream cheese. Spread with jam (as if it were pizza sauce), then add a sprinkle of diced mozzarella and top with the brown sugar-butter crumbles.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately