FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Inside-Out Veggie Dip
Skip the dipping with these veggies that are already neatly stuffed with just the right amount of creamy, crunchy dip. They’re perfect single-bite appetizers for parties with roving guests.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped carrot
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Peel strips from cucumbers to create decorative edges if desired; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Finely chop two slices; set aside. With a small spoon, scoop some of the seeds from the remaining slices.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottoms of tomatoes to allow them to rest flat. Cut a thin slice from tops of tomatoes; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, red pepper, celery, onion, carrot, seasonings and chopped cucumber.
- Fill tomatoes and cucumber slices with cream cheese mixture, about 1 teaspoon in each. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.