FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Irresistible Chocolate Fudge
Servings: 36 squares
When we call this fudge irresistible, we’re not joking—you may have a hard time keeping your children from eating it all in one sitting!
- 12 oz. semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Diamond® Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Diamond® Walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. To toast walnuts and pecans, spread evenly on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan. Bake, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and fragrant, 7 to 12 minutes. Coarsely chop and set aside.
- Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment or wax paper; set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine both the chocolates and sweetened condensed milk; warm through over low heat, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla, salt and 2 cups of the walnuts and pecans. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1 cup of walnuts and pecans and press gently to secure them in the fudge. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve: Turn out the fudge onto a cutting board; remove the lining paper. Flip the fudge again so that the nuts are on top. Using a hot dry knife, cut the fudge into 1 ½-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days.