FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: Makes 25 sticks
Featuring nuts and chips of the white chocolate, butterscotch and chocolate variety, you’ll turn ordinary pretzels into something fit for the fairgrounds!
- 25 pretzel rods
- 2 cup(s) pecans
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor, coarsely chop pecans and chips. Put into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and whipping cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Cool until slightly thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel into caramel mixture, covering about 1/3 of the pretzel. Let caramel drip off slightly.
- Spoon or roll the chopped nut-and-chip mixture onto the caramel pretzel. Let stand on wax paper or foil until caramel is set.