FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Italian Baked Salmon
Parmesan cheese and fresh basil combine with high-quality salmon to bring the flavorful tastes of Italy to life.
- 4 salmon fillets (8 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) Olive Garden Seasoned Croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spoon the salad dressing over fillets; sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the croutons, Parmesan cheese and basil; sprinkle over fillets and gently press into dressing. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.