FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Italian Chopped Salad
It’s time to study the classics—classic salads, that is. This Italian chopped salad is a fantastic pairing for a meat dish. Plus, it’s so easy to make it only takes a few minutes to create a family-style dinner that brings everyone together during the busy school season.
- 3 cup(s) chopped hearts of romaine
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced salami or prosciutto
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup(s) marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) of your favorite Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a large salad bowl to combine.
- To serve: add dressing and toss again.