FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Create a tasty Italian appetizer using Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® stuffed with cheese, wrapped in Pillsbury® crescent rolls, sprinkled with Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning, and served with a side of marinara.
- 45 Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies®
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz. sliced provolone or mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2” x 2” strips
- Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Prepared pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut a thin slit partially through each sausage.
- Place 1 cheese strip inside slit of each sausage.
- Separate each can of crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place filled sausage on wide end of triangle and roll toward point.
- Place wrapped sausage, point side down, on large baking sheet
- Repeat with remaining sausages.
- Sprinkle seasoning over wraps.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.