FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Italian Grilled Veggies
Squeeze the last late summer days out of grilling season with simple recipes that translate easily to the busy school year. Bring home a crisp, colorful variety of our fresh, quality vegetables for this side dish using club favorite, Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing.
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 3 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing
- 3 grape tomatoes, halved
- Place the green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and onion in a large resealable plastic bag. Add salad dressing; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning at least once.
- Transfer vegetables to a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 inch). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Spoon into a serving bowl; stir in tomatoes.