FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Swap the traditional sandwich for this masterful stack of distinctly delicious flavor. The blend of olives, Parmesan and dressing really sets this meal apart from other more expected recipes.
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped green olives
- 4 1/4 oz. chopped ripe olives
- 6 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Signature Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) Italian bread
- 1/2 lb. sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced bologna
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1-inch shell (discard removed bread or save for another use).
- Spoon half of olive mixture over bottom half of bread. Layer with turkey, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, bologna and remaining olive mixture. Replace bread top. Cut into six wedges.