FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Italian New York Strips
Marinate top-quality New York strip steak in simple spices and zesty Italian dressing for a meal that won't soon be forgotten.
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 oz. each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F), basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve.