FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The kids will love this pizza-style steak dipped in crispy breadcrumbs and smothered in sauce. And with a recipe that gets a tasty dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, we’re guessing you’ll love it too.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into four pieces; dip each piece in egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook steaks in oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Meanwhile, heat sauce in a small saucepan. Spoon over steaks; sprinkle with cheese.