FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Jif® Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
The classic peanut butter cookie made irresistible with Jif® Peanut Butter.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Crisco® All-Vegetable Baking Stick
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- Combine brown sugar, Jif® peanut butter, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 7 to 8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown. Do not over-bake. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.