FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Jif® Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
These peanut butter and jelly cookies will be a favorite as an after-school treat or with an afternoon cup of tea.
- 1 cup(s) sugar, plus extra for rolling dough
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Smucker’s® Jam
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter until blended. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture; beat well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool 2 minutes. Make a depression in the center of each warm cookie with your finger or the back of a teaspoon. Fill each depression with about 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Cool completely.