FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Jif® Tea-Time Macaroons
These meringue-like cookies take the surprising taste of peanut butter in an easy-to-make recipe that looks simply sweet on a plate.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in small bowl until foamy. Sprinkle in sugar, one tablespoon at a time, beating continuously, until stiff peaks form.
- Place peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute. Fold peanut butter into egg white mixture. Drop mixture by teaspoons 1 inch apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.