FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Johnsonville® Brat Hot Tub
True to the recipe name, things heat up quickly and stay that way with this sizzling surprise. You can keep the grilled taste going all evening.
- One 11" x 9" x 2 3/8" aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 beers
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 yellow or white onion (medium), sliced
- Put the pan right on the grill (careful not to singe your knuckle hair), pour in the beers and add the butter and onions.
- Then grill your Johnsonville® Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub. When folks are ready for seconds or thirds, or when stragglers show up late, grab a Johnsonville® Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!