FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kabobs in a Dash
All the flavor with none of the salt, these savory skewers are ready—and gone—in no time.
View all tips »
Tired of kabob ingredients spinning when you turn the on the grill? Use 2 skewers through all the ingredients (place them about 1-inch apart). This works especially well for shrimp kabobs.
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- 2 clove(s) garlic, slivered
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, cut into 1-.50" chunks
- 8 small to medium whole button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 red onion cut into 4 wedges, then cut in half, root end removed
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine Mrs. Dash Original Blend and garlic. Stir together.
- Add the meat, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes to the seasoning blend; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill or cast iron grill plate. Oil grill grate or spray pan with cooking spray.
- Skewer meat alternating with onion, tomatoes and mushrooms. Brush with olive oil.
- Grill kabobs about 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.